Saturday, August 18, 2012

Visit to the Aquarium of the Bay

Recently I visited the Aquarium of the Bay in San Francisco. What an amazing place.

Jellyfish

Aquarium of the Bay

The famous Clown Fish

The Shark Tunnel

I was there early in the morning and was lucky to get to the tunnel without a person walking in it. The fish are not very sharp due to their movement and the water in constant motion. A big Shark started swimming over my head - what a sight. I tried, but could not get a decent image, same goes for the Stingray.

Stingray

Psychedelic Jellyfish

These (digital) photograph is not in the public domain! They may not be used on websites, blogs, or in any other media, it may not be copied, printed or otherwise reproduced in any manner or form, whether in whole or in part without explicit advance written permission from Inge Fernau

I am excellent in giving photo walks/tours and I will freely share my ‘secret spots’ with you. I am very familiar with Yosemite, the Eastern Sierra, Wine Country or California Coast. To find out more about taking a photo walk/tour with me Contact Us

Please visit my website for this and more. All images may be purchased or licensed in a range of sizes.
PhotoShelter Stock Images - Magical Glow Photography

Inge Fernau is available for Photo Tours/Walks or Short Hikes in Yosemite, the Eastern Sierra, Wine Country or the California Coast. Contact Us

Magical Glow PhotographyFacebook Fan PageFacebook Twitter

No comments: