Sunday, April 11, 2010

Looking for Wildflowers.

A Field of Dreams in Colusa County:


I took a drive on April 7, 2010 up north, visiting Colusa, Yolo, Lake and Napa Counties. Wildflowers are few and far in between. One field was very impressive and the cows were munching away at the delicious treat. I had to wait until about 9:30AM for the Cream Cups to open up, but it was worth the wait…and I got no cows in my shot. Other areas I saw in previous years did not yield anything great. A few spots were good for macro photography.




Field of Dreams – April 7, 2010. © Copyright Inge Fernau .


My Wildflower Gallery:



Wild Flowers - Images by Inge Fernau



This (digital) photograph is not in the public domain! It may not be used on websites, blogs, or in any other media, it may not be copied, printed or otherwise reproduced in any manner or form, whether in whole or in part without explicit advance written permission from Inge Fernau

Please visit my website for this and more. All images may be purchased or licensed in a range of sizes.

PhotoShelter Stock Images - Magical Glow Photography
Inge Fernau is available for Photo Tours/Walks or Short Hikes in Yosemite, the Eastern Sierra, Wine Country or the California Coast. Contact Us
Magical Glow PhotographyFacebook Fan PageFacebook Twitter

No comments: